'Easy English' fact sheets
IMPORTANT NOTICE: There has been important temporary changes to both the Residential Tenancies Act 1999 and the Business Tenancies (Fair Dealings) Act 2003 that may impact the advice and information provided on this page.
It is important that you first read a full explanation of these changes before you read or download information from this page. The new changes can be found here. If you need help determining how these changes affect your personal circumstances, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on (08) 8999 1999 or 1800 019 319.
The following fact sheets have been written specifically for training providers and educators who work with Migrants, Refugees and Indigenous Territorians who have English as their 2nd or 3rd language.
- After moving into a rental property - pdf | word
- Avoid bad tenant rating - pdf | word
- Bag searches - pdf | word
- Before moving into a rental property - pdf | word
- Breaking a lease early - pdf | word
- Buying a used car - pdf | word
- Buying a mobile phone - pdf | word
- Don't buy a rubbish car - pdf | word
- Gift vouchers - pdf | word
- Lease ends - moving out - pdf | word
- Mechanical Repairs pdf I word
- Mobile phone bullying - pdf | word
- Mobile phone security - pdf | word
- Sharing a house - pdf | word